RE: [xsl] Winindows XP x64 Edition

Subject: RE: [xsl] Winindows XP x64 Edition
From: "Dan Powderhill" <dan.powderhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:08:52 +0100
One thing to be aware of with the 64 bit version of WinXP is that there
aren't a huge amount of hardware drivers available, or weren't last time
I checked when I got my AMD 64 - it doesn't come with the nice, full set
of drivers that the 32bit version comes with, so check that all your
hardware is supported or has drivers available from the manufacturer.

Dan