Re: [xsl] Re: Another <xsl:key> problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Another <xsl:key> problem
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:10:11 +0200
Hi Aaron,

I have the impression that you don't need xsl:key here at all. Just use relative xpaths in the for-each's...

Cheers,
Geert

aaron apigo wrote:

Hi all,
thanks for the help, i used the codes as a
reference. i can now separate each one of them.
my new problem is, how can i process each key.
for example, i have this xml, i simplified the one
before,
<root>
<a id="1">
<1/>
<2/>
<3/>
<4/>
<5/>
<6/>
</a>
<a id="2">
<1/>
<2/>
<3/>
<4/>
<5/>
<6/>
</a>
</root>
i have a key that contain all <a> with their id's, and
from that key, i separate it again to two(1-3 and
4-6), what i want is to process each <a>, then inside
that loop, process the second key with nodes(1-3),
then 3rd key with nodes(4-6).
like:
<for each <a>(key1)
<for each node of key2......
do something here
</for each node of key2......
<for each node of key3......
do something here
</for each node of key3......
</for each>
do i have an excessive loop? i think i'm missing a
predicate[] in my loop, am i right? what it s/b?
thanks and regards.
aaron

-- Drs. G.P.H. Josten Consultant

Daidalos BV
Source of Innovation
Hoekeindsehof 1-4
2665  JZ  Bleiswijk
Tel: +31 (0) 10 850 1200
Fax: +31 (0) 10 850 1199
www.daidalos.nl

De informatie - verzonden in of met dit emailbericht - is afkomstig van Daidalos BV en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onbedoeld hebt ontvangen, verzoeken wij u het te verwijderen. Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.