Re: [xsl] How to get preceding-siblings that appear before a certain text

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to get preceding-siblings that appear before a certain text
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 22:36:51 +0200
On 9/29/05, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > But what i'm getting, because of the
> > following-sibling::xref, all of the xref and not the
> > xref that that appear before the next text() node. Is
> > there a way to achieve this?

As far as I understand, you want something like:
following-sibling::xref[generate-id(preceding-sibling::text()[1]=generate-id(
$tx)]
where $tx is a variable containing the current text() node.

This should give all the following siblings in the document, filtered
by the predicate that the first preceding sibling text node has to be
the current text node.

I hope this helps
Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)