Re: [xsl] Saxon compilation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon compilation
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:52:37 +0530
Hi,
      Looks like you need JDOM and XOM. JDOM can be obtained from
http:www.jdom.org while googling for XOM reveals that it can be downloaded
from http://cafeconleche.org/XOM/XOM.jar .

Hope this helps.

cheers,
prakash

                      "SINGH Navpreet"
                      <Navpreet.SINGH@         To:      <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Tenix.com>               cc:      (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                                               Subject: [xsl] Saxon compilation
                      10/04/2005 07:07
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to xsl-list

Hi all,
I am using saxonb8-5-1 on j2sdk1.4.2. I have created an overloaded method
loadCompiledStylesheet that accepts FileInputStream (need it) as second
parameter in PreparedStylesheet class. But when I tried to generate a jar
file with the modified code it is throwing compile errors. e.g.
package org.jdom does not exist
package nu.xom does not exist
etc.
Few errors will be eliminated when I will upgrade my java to j2sdk1.5.0.
But the above described will still be there. How can I get these packages.

Thanks,
Navpreet

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in