RE: [xsl] Does Saxon support multiple document output?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Does Saxon support multiple document output?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:38:03 +0100
Saxon was the first product to support multiple document output with its
saxon:output extension.

In XSLT 2.0 this is now a standard feature, so it's available in Saxon 8.x
using the xsl:result-document instruction. See
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#creating-result-trees

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/