Re: [xsl] Repeating Code

Subject: Re: [xsl] Repeating Code
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:05:51 +0200
> So essentially it's going through each of the FieldRef's in the XML
> and generating a <ROW> with a whole bunch of <COL> data.  The selects
> that I've got take into account a whole raft of either parent nodes,
> child nodes and ancestor nodes as well.  So any solution has to be
> flexible in that sense.

Could we get an example of the the XML in question? Just a small one,
but which adequately descripes the structure. Some might give a good
solution to that one.

Also, from what I understood, the <xsl:value-of select...> where for
30 different selects, whereas others have understood them to be only
two different ones. Which of us are correct here? Do they have to be
in a particular order?

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)