[xsl] Defining a variable for configuration file

Subject: [xsl] Defining a variable for configuration file
From: "Challa, Harsha" <hchalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:00:10 -0400
Hi

Could someone help me with this. I am defining the variable in a template
but looks like the $Config is not being recognized.
I am getting error  'XSL transformation failed due to following error:
Invalid variable referenceErrror in XPath expression, invalid variable
reference"

thanks
Harsha

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

	<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"
doctype-system="urn:/ShipmentOrderCreate.dtd"/>

	  <xsl:template match="/">

		<xsl:if test="//storerkey = '1011'">

			<xsl:variable name="Config" select=
"document('1011CustomerConfig.xml')"/>

		</xsl:if>

			<xsl:element name="ShipmentOrderCreate">

				<xsl:element
name="CustomerCode"><xsl:value-of
select="$Config/ConfigurationFile/CustomerCode">
</xsl:value-of> </xsl:element>

			</xsl:element>