RE: [xsl] xsl:include and validation

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include and validation
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:50:36 +0100
> The problem is that Saxon (8.5) tries to validate the
> included stylesheet,

No, Saxon doesn't try to validate your stylesheet modules. It's the XML
parser that's doing it. Saxon doesn't ask the XML parser to do it, so
there's something else in your configuration that's requesting it. Perhaps
you've fetched the included stylesheet modules using a URIResolver that's
requesting validation.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/