Re: [xsl] Dynamic processing of xml file using xsl and javascript (200411/msg00765)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dynamic processing of xml file using xsl and javascript (200411/msg00765)
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:57:24 +0100
I run a lot of XSLT's on IE and FF without any problem or diference
between then, i think bascically because i use the Sarissa library,
that supports cross-browser javascript including XML/XSLT.

By just looking at the pages in your browsers (i don't have time for
more) i suspect maybe the problem is in the output method, XML or
HTTP, but it's just a guess.