Re: [xsl] Acces nodes [help]

Subject: Re: [xsl] Acces nodes [help]
From: Ana Gaspar Martínez <annagaspar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:51:09 +0100
Michael Kay wrote:

I refer number=2 as number=two, you lost so many time looking for people errors!!

You were asking people to find your errors.

When i write the mails i do it so quickly

Then don't. You're saving yourself time but wasting everyone else's. In the long run you're not even saving yourself time. People answering questions are entitled to dash the answers off quickly; people asking questions are (a) being discourteous, and (b) less likely to get a helpful answer, if they don't check the mail carefully before pressing send.

and sometimes i make mistakes, but i think that my problem was clear..If i write 2 instead two sorry!!

Your problem was very far from clear. How can you expect people to tell if the mistakes in your email were the real error you were asking about, or just a mistake in the email?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

If you don't want to lose time, don't read the mail, and don't answer me !!!!

Your problem was very far from clear
Is your opinion, one person tell me an answer that help me to find the solution. If my problem were tedious....
You don't have to answer if you don't want, but i think you expend so many time telling me my erros. I know that i have many but.. if you don't understand... don't answer the mail. If you lose time reading my email sorry!! But more time are you losing now.

Be happy!! bad moon is not well for life!!