Re: [xsl] HOWTO: Internet Explorer conditional comments in XSLT 1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] HOWTO: Internet Explorer conditional comments in XSLT 1.0
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:59:27 -0600
> I hope this isn't considered OT, but it occurred to me that there must be
> people subscribing to the list who have faced this problem, so I thought
> it might help.

There are those who have faced this problem since I remember seeing
more than one post on the list about the issue. A quick search of the
archives show several postings.  Most of the  workaround seems inline
with the one you describe on your site (simply use xsl:comment since
when you get down to it, that's all it is).

Of course, if you have some advice for people on this list, perhaps
you could include a summary or short example of how to do it?  I'm
sure your site will be around for a while, but just in case I would
imagine it be nice for those searching the archives in a few years to
have a little summary of the solution rather than a broken link.

Speaking of broken links, [3] appears to be broken.  Perhaps you meant
it to be just
<http://www.mezzoblue.com/archives/2005/10/13/bye_bye_tan_/>?

Jon Gorman