RE: [xsl] Splitting data into smaller groups for HTML output.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Splitting data into smaller groups for HTML output.
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:15:22 -0000
Sorry: I left that expression blank because I hadn't kept the message where
you gave your source document structure. It's just the collection of all the
items you want to put in the div elements. The same expression as you would
put in <xsl:for-each select="..."/> if you were displaying them without
grouping.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/