RE: [xsl] [XPath20] Decoding URIs

Subject: RE: [xsl] [XPath20] Decoding URIs
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:07:07 -0000
Sadly, there is no function for this. It was requested at a fairly late
stage in the game but no-one volunteered to do to the specification work,
especially as there was a good chance it wouldn't get in since there's a lot
of resistance to incremental growth in the function library.

An obvious candidate for an extension function, but I've promised to do some
decorating next weekend.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/