Re: [xsl] access the root element

Subject: Re: [xsl] access the root element
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:24:20 -0600
Hi, Kai,

One place to start learning about namespaces is the XSL FAQ. Here's a link
to the FAQ page on namespaces:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5536.html

Here's a link to the top of the FAQ:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"Kai Hackemesser" <kaha@xxxxxx>
11/03/2005 11:12 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [xsl] access the root element

Jon,
just one question is still open. If I would add this xmlns entry to my xsl
stylesheet without the 'm' qualifier, would I then be able to access the
"Metrics" element without the m: before? Or is it mandatory to have a
qualified namespace?

Regards,
Kai