Re: [xsl] News

Subject: Re: [xsl] News
From: Frans Englich <frans.englich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 23:44:35 +0000
On Thursday 03 November 2005 23:04, David Carlisle wrote:
> > FWIW, an XSL-T test suite would be very much appreciated by, an
> > implementor.
>
> oasis have one for xslt 1.0 I believe,

Yes, an incomplete suite if I recall, haven't looked closer at it. I have not
started implementing XSL-T, was mostly expressing interest for that such work
would not be in vain.

> for xslt2 there's always
> http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/xqxtest-20051020.zip
> which is currently version 0.7 of the xquery test suite as xslt, altough
> it will be updated to today's 0.8 release once I iron out a few bugs.

Cool, had no idea about that. For other interested, one can read more about it
here: http://monet.nag.co.uk/xq2xml/index.html

I had started designing a test harness for the XQTS but perhaps your
distribution in XSL-T format is the best alternative -- back to the drawing
board!

Cheers,

		Frans