Re: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:34:16 GMT
>   But after the recommendation, it seems it's not possible:

I think after using xslt most days since the earliest drafts of xslt 1
I've used most parts of the language multiple times, but I've never used
attribute sets, which have always seems rather useless to me.

Instead of an attribute set you can use a named template that consists
of a sequence of xsl:attribute statements. It is far more flexible.

    <xsl:template name="my.set">
      <xsl:attribute name="attr">value</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:template>

    <literal-res-elem>
      <xsl:if test="@condition">
        <xsl:call-template name="my.set"/>