RE: [xsl] XSL from XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL from XSL
From: drkm <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:24:21 +0100 (CET)
Fraser Goffin wrote:

> Could anyone provide a simple example (if its possible) of
> [say] just making an exact copy of the XSL input as output
> just to get me started (and giving me a pointer to any
> known gotcha's when I try to expand that example).

  The identity transformation is not very intresting in this
context.  It works as usual.  One point you have to carry
about is you can't create LRE because it will be treated as
XSLT instruction.  So you have to create output XSLT
elements like:

    <xsl:element name="xsl:value-of">
      <xsl:attribute name="select">select expr</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:element>

  What I use is a simple XSLT script I apply first to the
stylesheet, expanding elements of a personal namespace
(containing the same elements than the XSLT namespace), let
my write:

    <xfg_:value-of select="select expr"/>

  This simple script expand the later example in the former
(the underscore in the prefix is to visualy more distinguish
the two kinds of elements).

--drkm

Tilichargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com