[xsl] Problem with obtaining distinct values from a variable containg a nodeset

Subject: [xsl] Problem with obtaining distinct values from a variable containg a nodeset
From: "Ian E. Powell" <Ian.Powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:46:11 -0600
I have a nagging problem with a nodeset variable. I have a parameter
"$services" that I iterate through. This is a nodeset that I pass into
the stylesheet.

I can have repetitive values in this nodeset and want to remedy this
situation. I have tried using sibling elemination and couldn't see a way
to apply grouping. I am always getting an invalid xpath error.

How would I go about getting distinct values from the single parameter
"$services"?

Ian

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is
prohibited.