Re: [xsl] looping on a line (XSLT 1.0 solution)

Subject: Re: [xsl] looping on a line (XSLT 1.0 solution)
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:58:33 -0600
> (Contractors have an easy life (no flames pls)...)

I can't argue that. I would much prefer the deeper responsibility of being
an employee, so that I could take full responsibility for something (such
as a document production system) and make a significant long-term
contribution. But the bills have to get paid, and contract work is better
than no work.

> I thought I would provide a 2.0 solution

I think you've hit the shortest possible solution, but I prefer to have a
template for each element, so I prefer one for d and one for data - just a
stylistic thing that lines up with how I think.

> Saxon 8.6.1 is out now.

Yup. This string of messages caught me between downloading it and
installing it. (I am in no rush since none of 8.6's bugs bit me.)

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services