Re: [xsl] second implementation of XSLT 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] second implementation of XSLT 2.0?
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david.x2x2x@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:54:26 -0700
On 11/23/05, Jim Melton <jim.melton@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> At 11/23/2005 07:29 AM, Elliotte Harold wrote:

> Not so.  It's dangerous to make broad generalizations, particularly when
> the maker is not part of the environment about which the generalizations
> are being made.

Actually, as dangerous as you suggest it to be the generalizations are
quite easy to make when your someone like Elliotte and have a keen
understanding of both the process, the technology, and the politics
involved in such environments.

You're not as much of a mystery as you seem to suggest.

Oh, and I not only fully back Bob's comments but would add to them
that you really should avoid coming across as a snotty know it all
that 'mingles' with the common folk only when it seems necessary to
place them in proper pecking order.  I don't know who you are and as
such I am not saying this with some sort of vengeance... I simply read
your comments and began to laugh at the level of arrogance that was
portrayed.

Sorry, insult my friends colleagues and I will ensure they know that I
stand behind them 100% as the work they do is a lot more significant
than it seems you realize.

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson