Re: [xsl] wordml to docbook

Subject: Re: [xsl] wordml to docbook
From: "Silvia Liberto" <SLiberto@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 18:13:36 +0100 (MET)
> Your input format has something like this (simplified)

> blah
> blah
>
> correct?
yes you are right!
i can transform all the elements inside of <p>...</p>
and i can create the sect1 but my problem is now,
if style="level1" i create <sect1> and all elemets which are
inside of this <p>-tag shoud be inside.When the style"level2" comes
i want to open a <sect2> inside of <sect1> and all elements of
this <p>-tag with level2 should be inside and so one...and this
opening of <sect2> without closing <sect1> is my problem!

i don4t know where of my templates i have to step in that the rest
of the element of a certain level of <p> gets inside!?

i want this:
<sect1>
   <title>1</title>
   blabla