[xsl] Xalan's DLL file fails loading: error 126 module not present

Subject: [xsl] Xalan's DLL file fails loading: error 126 module not present
From: "Willemsz, Mervin" <Mervin.Willemsz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:47:50 -0700
I compiled the Xalan C++ v1.10 AllInOne project (source
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/) to get the Xalan dll file i need in my
MFC C++ v6.0 project.
The project compiles and links ok, giving me the needed Xalan-C_1_9.dll
file.

In MFC you can attach runtime a library to a project with the
'LoadLibrary' function.

However this function fails when loading the Xalan-C_1_9.dll file as
shown below.
Every other dll file can be loaded except this file. Could it be that
the xalan dll file is corrupt, or does it nog allow to be loaded?

 XalanLib = LoadLibrary("C:\\Xalan\\Xalan-C_1_9.dll");
Error = GetLastError();

// Error gives me value 126 "The specified module could not be found"
// the dll file is in the correct location, but loading fails.
// Every other dll file in that location can be loaded succesfully.

Mervin.