Re: [xsl] Encoding problem or what else?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Encoding problem or what else?
From: "FC" <flavio@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:35:16 +0100
Mike,
thanks for pointing this out as I simply ignored what goes on behind the
scenes.
I am using JDK 1.4.2 that comes with the installation of Oracle 10g Release
1.

I was checking out how to "replace" the default parser but I can't find much
in terms of documentation on this specific topic.
Is it just a matter of including a certain jar file into the classpath or is
there some configuration file that I need to alter?
I found a link apparently describing a similar operation but I can't find
any of the configuration files mentioned there, like java.args.

Thanks,
Flavio