Re: [xsl] level of the next node

Subject: Re: [xsl] level of the next node
From: "Silvia Liberto" <SLiberto@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:34:47 +0100 (MET)

select="number(substring(following-sibling::w:p[node()][1]/w:pPr/w:pStyle/@w:val,13))"
> doesn't select what you expected it to select.
>
> Since you have given no indication of what your input document looks
> like, it's not possible to give any advice on how to change it.
>
> David

yes sorry, my input document looks like this:
<w:body>
  <w:sect>

      <w:p>
		<w:pPr><w:pStyle val="Ueberschrift1"></w:pStyle></w:pPr>
		<w:r><w:t>Titel 1</w:t></w:r>
     </w:p>

     <w:p>
		<w:pPr><w:pStyle val="Ueberschrift2"></w:pStyle></w:pPr>
		<w:r><w:t>Titel 1.1</w:t></w:r>
     </w:p>

  </w:sect>
</w:body>

and i want that the variable "level" contains 1 from val="Ueberschrift1" and
the variable "next_level" should contain 2 from val="Ueberschrift2".

Satte Provisionen f|r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner