RE: [xsl] Sorting the complete xml file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sorting the complete xml file
From: Xuan Ngo <xuanngo2001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:14:40 -0800 (PST)
Thanx for your comprehensive explanation about the serializer.

>I'm afraid I don't really understand what you mean by "the left side of a tag".

Example:
<node attributes="AttributeValues">values</node>
<nodeX attributesX="AttributeValues">valuesX</nodeX>

1-Sort all nodes name on the SAME LEVEL AND then
2-Sort attributes names AND then
3-Sort value of node AND then repeat the from step 1 to 3 to lower level nodes.

Well, I will assume that getting the differences between 2 xml file is a hard problem and can't be
resolved with XSL.

On the side note, I think that the mailing list cut my email. In the previous email, I also ask
how to correctly reply to the mailing list.
Anyway, here is the question again:
How to reply to the mailing list so that it is nested to the correct person? I am using YahooMail
to reply. I only have control over the "TO" & "Subject" fields.
Currently, what I am doing is:
TO = xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject = RE:[xsl] + "subject line"

Bye!