RE: [xsl] URL encoding (ö -> %F6)

Subject: RE: [xsl] URL encoding (ö -> %F6)
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:04:31 -0000
If you use the Saxon serializer, with output method html or xhtml, then URIs
will automatically be encoded in this way. But I can't speak for the "cocoon
serializer".

You can always do the encoding "by hand" by calling the function
escape-html-uri:

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/functions/intro/fn_escape-html-uri.htm

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/