Re: [xsl] Debugging XSLT + Introduction

Subject: Re: [xsl] Debugging XSLT + Introduction
From: Tony Lavinio <xml1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:34:21 -0500
On 12-20-2005 10:10 AM, George Cristian Bina wrote:
With oXygen (and I believe also with Stylus but I have not checked that) you can debug both with Saxon 8 Basic and with Saxon 8 Schema Aware.

Yes, both Stylus Studio and oXygen can debug Saxon 8 in Basic and Schema Aware modes.

Stylus Studio now even includes a license for development of Saxon-SA 8.6.1
with its Enterprise 2006 distribution.
http://www.stylusstudio.com/schema_aware.html

To download an evaluation copy of Stylus Studio, see
http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina

thomas.maciejewski@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have xml spy which is a nice program however the XSL debugger is kind of confusing and also I am not sure if I can debug with the saxon parser.

xmlspy cannot debug Saxon.

--
Sincerely,
Tony Lavinio