Re: [xsl] unparsed-text and for-each-group

Subject: Re: [xsl] unparsed-text and for-each-group
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:29:20 GMT
 Am I right in assuming that the best way to do this is two nested
 xsl:for-each-group's using unparsed-text()?  I'm a bit confused on how
 to do the <lg> elements....

only one unparsed-text to pull in the whole file then  use regular
expressions, probably easiset to pu every lin ein an l first

<xsl:variable name="lines" as="element()*"">
<xsl:for-each select="tokenize(unparsed-text('file.txt','&#13;?&#10;')">
 <l><xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:element>

then use for-each-group to group up the versesinto lg elements based on
empty l elements.

David

http://www.star.net.uk