Re: [xsl] FO: center a table

Subject: Re: [xsl] FO: center a table
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:36:57 +0100 (CET)
"G. Ken Holman" wrote:

  Hi

> The following change to your example works just fine.
> I added a table-and-caption to centre the table, then
> I added a text-align="start" to start-align the table
> contents, and I turned on the border to see that it
> was, indeed, in the centre of the line.

  Thanks for this example.  Unfortunately, I get the same symptoms I
described in the response to your previous examples.

  I forwarded the email to the FOP ML.  I'll try to think to post the
response from FOP ML here, for archives.

  Thanks for your help.

  Regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com