Re: RE: [xsl] Using keys to build a tree represented in XMI

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] Using keys to build a tree represented in XMI
From: "Christian Solisch" <christian.solisch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:27:34 +0100 (MET)
Hello Michael,

thanks for your help! You are absolutely right. I posted the corrected
solution in reply to darkman4s mail.

As already mentioned, I modeled a snapshot of a file system (directories and
files) in UML. The model was exported to XMI and now I want to extract the
path for target xml files. These files will be filled with information out
of other UML diagrams (also coded in the XMI file).

Christian