Re: [xsl] exclude-result-prefixes not removing the xmlns attribute in the root element

Subject: Re: [xsl] exclude-result-prefixes not removing the xmlns attribute in the root element
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:59:41 +0100 (CET)
Juergen Donnerstag wrote:

> i thought this is what exclude-result-prefixes is about,
> but it does do what I thought it does.

  From the XSLT 1.0 REC:

    NOTE: When a stylesheet uses a namespace declaration
    only for the purposes of addressing the source tree,
    specifying the prefix in the exclude-result-prefixes
    attribute will avoid superfluous namespace declarations
    in the result tree.

  But if still have node from this namespace in your result tree, you
indeed need the namespace declaration.

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com