[xsl] How to transform source xml to target xml through command line.

Subject: [xsl] How to transform source xml to target xml through command line.
From: rob Jackson <robjackson2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:57:36 +0530
Hi,

I am currently using XMLSpy to convert source xml to target xml using
XSLT and I am also importing some schema (.xsd) files in my program.

Now I want to convert the source xml to target xml using command
prompt i.e I don't want to install xmlspy to see target xml.
Is there any tool or utility which takes the input files like source
xml and schema files and gives the output xml without making us to
click on different icons and buttons ?

And also how can I do this on web services ? If my target xml is
needed on some website then how can I do this. Which webserver will
fulfill my requirement ?

I will be glad if you can send me some suggestion and links of useful
articles on this.

Cheers,
Rob