[xsl] fo:marker and fo:retrieve-marker

Subject: [xsl] fo:marker and fo:retrieve-marker
From: siarom egrub <egrubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:05:58 -0800 (PST)
Hello:

I am having an enormous problematic time trying to get
fo:marker and fo:retrieve-marker to work correctly in
some tables that continued to a second page. I have
reviewed several examples and it still doesnt click.

The "(Continued)" text is displaying on the first
occurrence of the table title as well as the second.
It should only be displayed on the second occurrence.
I have included the XSL snippet below.

Thanks in advance for your help!

S.E.

<fo:flow  flow-name="xsl-region-body"
font-family="Arial">
  <fo:block>
  <fo:marker marker-class-name="cont">
    <fo:inline>(Continued)</fo:inline>
  </fo:marker>
</fo:block>
</fo:flow>

<fo:table-and-caption space-before="2em">
  <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
    <fo:table-header>
      <fo:table-row>
         <fo:table-cell border-style="solid"...>
           <fo:block font-weight="bold">
              <xsl:value-of select="title"/>
          </fo:block><!--Section 4 Title -->
<!--HERE IS THE fo:retrieve-marker-->
         <fo:block line-height="0pt">
           <fo:retrieve-marker
retrieve-position="last-starting-within-page"
retrieve-class-name="cont"/>
          </fo:block>

      </fo:table-cell>
    </fo:table-row>
  </fo:table-header>
</fo:table>

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com