[xsl] Needing to use XML with Excel

Subject: [xsl] Needing to use XML with Excel
From: "nellsousa" <nellsousa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:24:01 -0200
Hi everbody, this is my first time in these list.

I' don't know if my question is pertinent to this list, if not, sorry.

Well I have an XSL that compares data from two XML files and I' trying to
display the results in MsExcel.

the usual macro that I work is:
---------
Sub Macro libr ()

'Load the XML and the XSL (the stylesheet).
Dim oXML As Object, oXSL As Object
Set oXML =3D CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
Set oXSL =3D CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
oXML.Load "c:\library.xml"
oXSL.Load "c:\compare_books.xsl"

'Transform the XML using the stylesheet.
Dim sHTML As String
sHTML =3D oXML.transformNode(oXSL)

'Save the results to an xls file.
Open "c:\BooksToBuy.xls " For Output As #1
Print #1, sHTML
Close #1

'Automate Excel to open the xls file.
Dim oApp As Excel.Application
Set oApp =3D CreateObject("excel.application ")
oApp.Visible =3D True
oApp.Workbooks.Open "c:\BooksToBuy. xls "
End Sub
When I use just one XML with XSL it works fine, but when I try to insert the
file orders.XML  that is called into the XSL to do the comparation nothing
appears.

Any idea??

--
Nel