[xsl] document('') in XSLT 2.0 validation mode

Subject: [xsl] document('') in XSLT 2.0 validation mode
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:11:36 +0100 (CET)
  Hi

  In an XSLT 2.0 script, in validation mode (with Saxon-SA), I access
data embedded in the stylesheet, with:

    document('')/*/wel:i18n

  But Saxon says:

    Recoverable error on line XXX of file:/...:
      FODC0005: ValidationException: Cannot validate
      <stylesheet>: no element declaration available

  Is it the expected behaviour?  How can I supress the validation on
the xsl:stylesheet element?  Indeed, I could use an xsl:variable
instead of an extension element here (and I think I'll do that).  But
I'm curious...

  Regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com