RE: RE: Re: Re: [xsl] Newbie to XSLT needs help with MIF->XML->SGMLoutput

Subject: RE: RE: Re: Re: [xsl] Newbie to XSLT needs help with MIF->XML->SGMLoutput
From: "Katie Kearns \(kkearns\)" <kkearns@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:12:52 -0800

Yep -- you can even use FrameMaker to map your FM tags to XML tags when
you save it. It's way easier than trying to write a conversion program
from scratch, since MIF syntax is just plain obnoxious. There are other
tools out on the market that convert MIF to XML, too, but I'd see if the
build in ones in Frame work first (they're somewhat simple, though.)

-Katie