[xsl] Accessing a node dynamically using XSL

Subject: [xsl] Accessing a node dynamically using XSL
From: Sumiit Kumar Mukherjee <sumit.mukherjee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:21:58 +0530
I have an XML which is of the format:

<Name type="String">harry</Name>
<Subjects type="String">Literature,Fiction</Subjects>
<Literature type="String">Shakespeare, Woodsworth, Jeffrey
Archer</Literature>
<Fiction type="String">Da Vinci Code</Fiction>

My requirement is like this: First, find out the values in the
<Subjects> element. For each such value [separated by a comma], there
will be an element present in the XML [in this case, Literature and
Fiction]. I need to get the values for each of these elements in turn.
How can this be done in XSL? In short, I am looking for a dynamic way
of accessing elements based on the XML itself. I require this because
I have not idea about the values that might be present under the
<Subjects> element.

Thanks