RE: RE: [xsl] Delta between 2 xml docs in xslt

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] Delta between 2 xml docs in xslt
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:39:19 -0500
As much as I'd like to take credit for the solution, all I can claim credit for is recognizing that your problem was nearly identical to one I had last week and got help for on the list. (Assuming, of course, that mine was the posting you responded to. You didn't quote any of the reply so that it could be identified.)
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email