RE: [xsl] <xsl:include> using relative paths and Saxon 8

Subject: RE: [xsl] <xsl:include> using relative paths and Saxon 8
From: "Chris Ward" <cward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:01:44 -0000
> > 4) It goes bang - can't find the Common.xsl since it's looking the
> >    the "wrong" place.
>
> does it say where it is looking (without that it's hard to offer any
> help)

	Yeah - I appreciate that, sorry.

	It looks relative to the executable location.  I've seen it
	doing this in two scenarios - a) when running/debugging in
	Jbuilder amd b) via Web Start.

> what kind of URL did you give to start with (http://, file://  ...)

	I pass it

		"http://<ip address>:8080/lisa/jnlp/TestXLST2.0.xsl"

> I would guess that the base URL of your stylesheet is not
> what you expect, so the relative link form there to
> Common.xsl doesn't work, but hard to say...

	I'm looking into URIResolver now.  I've not used that
	before and it looks like it is aimed at this sort of
	thing.

	Anyone got any examples?