Re: [xsl] Merging a main xsl file and a referenced xsl file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging a main xsl file and a referenced xsl file
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:44:02 +0100
Sounds like all you need to do is to copy the contents of the referenced stylesheets into the main one and replace the file uri in the document functions with '', which accesses the document tree of the main XSLT stylesheet instead of the referenced ones..

Kind regards,
Geert

Sean wrote:

Hello,

I am using some third party XSL, which has a main XSL file and a referenced XSL file.
I would like to re-write it so it is only in 1 xsl file.

This is mainly so I can test it in MSXML6 and libxslt, as I cannot seem to get these processors
working with referenced xsl files.

So I would like to know how to rewrite the use of the document() function below,
so that it would instead refer to <Error:rule ...> inside the main XSL file.

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks,

Sean