RE: [xsl] Accessing external variables

Subject: RE: [xsl] Accessing external variables
From: "Dave Johnson" <djohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:42:16 -0000
In Mozilla you use the following to set parameter values.

void setParameter(in DOMString namespaceURI, in DOMString localName, in
nsIVariant value);

The entire interface for Mozilla can be found here:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/content/xslt/public/nsIXSLTProcessor
.idl

On the other hand IE uses the addParameter method such as:

objXSLProcessor.addParameter(baseName, parameter, namespaceURI);

The Microsoft XML DOM reference is here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk/html
/d051f7c5-e882-42e8-a5b6-d1ce67af275c.asp

Cheers,
Dave

http://www.ebusiness-apps.com
http://blogs.ebusiness-apps.com/dave