RE: [xsl] Shallow copy and base URI

Subject: RE: [xsl] Shallow copy and base URI
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:10:54 +0100 (CET)
Michael Kay wrote:

> Item 10 in 5.7.1 makes clear that the same thing applies
> when it's attached to a document node.

  Yes, thanks for pointing this out.

  About the way I use to have the same base URI in the temporary tree
than in the source tree (of the identity copy), does this seem to be
the right way?

    <xsl:variable name="tmp.tree">
      <tree>
        <xsl:attribute name="xml:base" select="base-uri()"/>
        <xsl:apply-templates mode="the.mode"/>
      </tree>
    </xsl:variable>

  Actually, I guess using a function as a launcher for the identity
copy could be better, because I could use @select and avoid create a
document node.

  Thanks, regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com