[xsl] Find and change an attribute in a Processing Instruction

Subject: [xsl] Find and change an attribute in a Processing Instruction
From: "Rick Quatro" <frameexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:48:54 -0500
Hello all,

I have a series of processing instructions at the top of my XML document. I need to change the last part to "show" for all of the PIs that start with <?Fm. Here is a before sample:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<?Fm Condition Comment Red NO_OVERRIDE hide?>
<?Fm Condition Prolog PANTONE%20648-50%20CVP NO_OVERRIDE show?>
<?Fm Condition Internal Black DOUBLE_UNDERLINE hide?>

Here is the after sample:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<?Fm Condition Comment Red NO_OVERRIDE show?>
<?Fm Condition Prolog PANTONE%20648-50%20CVP NO_OVERRIDE show?>
<?Fm Condition Internal Black DOUBLE_UNDERLINE show?>

Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267