RE: [xsl] Handling CDATA element

Subject: RE: [xsl] Handling CDATA element
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:06:29 -0000
I'm afraid none of the tools handle this well. The sole purpose of CDATA is
to tell the system that the angle brackets around <br> aren't to be treated
as markup, which means that when you want to treat them as markup, you've
got a problem. disable-output-escaping is one way around that problem, but
it's messy.

It's not clear what you actually want to produce as your output or exactly
where your difficulty lies.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/