[xsl] Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?

Subject: [xsl] Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?
From: Terence Kearns <terence.kearns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:52:33 +1100
Unfortunately there are still some traditionalists out there who
insist on using IE. So far, my web application is only working in
Firefox. I load it up in IE, and I just get a lame error with no line
number and "the source is unavailable". Honestly, I don't know how
people put up with developing apps exclusively under IE. It's like
having both arms and legs chopped off once you've developed with FF.
IE says "This name may not contain the '@' character: -->@<--name
Error occurred during compilation of included or imported sty..."
My server-side transform processor doesn't compain about any errors
either so I'm assuming it's not just FF being lenient. I don't want to
transform server-side unless I absolutely have to.

Surely there must be some sort of extension that you can get for IE
that allows you to debug with it.