Re: [xsl] Finding source file date/time from XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Finding source file date/time from XSLT
From: Jens Stavnstrup <js@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:13:50 +0100 (CET)
No. Since, I am using Ant to transform ALL files with the Ant task xslt,
there is no way I can specify the date of the file in the call to saxon.

However, I just realised, that I can identify the source file using
document-uri(), so it should be possible to just call java from the XSLT
file.

Regards,

Jens