Re: [xsl] xsl:for - Only for existing nodes, how?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:for - Only for existing nodes, how?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:10:12 GMT
> Wouldn't it act just the same? I'm talking in a performance sense.

No, your solution tests that there is an item1 and if so outputs item1
and item2 (the latter may be empty) mine checked that there was an item
1 and an item2.

If you have

<control>
  <item1><data>x</data></item1>
</control>

your solution would output x but mine would output nothing as there is
no item2. I can't say which you need though.

David

http://www.star.net.uk