Re: [xsl] How to prevent that XML attributes ares

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to prevent that XML attributes ares
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:47:49 -0500
Jerome,

Oops sorry, I overlooked that possibility (likelihood).

In which case, try

<xsl:template match="@isIgnorePagination[.='false']"/>

which works fine (you were almost there).

Note this doesn't get you perfect "tag fidelity" to the input (all the isIgnorePagination attributes with the value 'false' are suppressed, not just those that were 'false' only by default), but then XSLT doesn't do that anyway.

Cheers,
Wendell