Re: [xsl] XSLT: Transforming one markup to another markup

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT: Transforming one markup to another markup
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:40:44 +1000
What's the question?

Tedla, Sridhar (LNG-CSP) wrote:

Hi!
The X markup needs to be converted into Y markup.
The X markup is as follows:

The Y Markup is has follows:

<hier>
 <hierlev role="ancestor">
    <heading>
	<title>Sales</title>
    </heading>

    <hierlev role="ancestor">
       <heading>
	   <title> Tax</title>
        </heading>

        <hierlev role="ancestor">
	<heading>
             <title>Items </title>
	</heading>
           <hierlev role="ancestor">
	       <heading>
		  <title>Manufacturing </title>
	       </heading>
                 <hierlev role="ancestor">
		   <heading>
			<title>Revised Code </title>
		    </heading>
	        </hierlev>
	        <hierlev role="me">
   		    <heading>
			<title> Title Value</title>
		     </heading>
	         </hierlev>
	    </hierlev>
         </hierlev>
    </hierlev>
  </hierlev>
</hier>

Now two rules for the above conversion:
1)In X markup--The classitem depth is arbitary. 2)In Y Markup--- always the last hierlev element contains two hierlev
as children.

Sridhar

--
Kamal Bhatt

-- Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.