RE: [xsl] Special characters and Transformation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Special characters and Transformation
From: "Khorasani, Houman" <Houman.Khorasani@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 11:47:40 +0100
Sorry, the sample I am using is more complicated than the one I have shown
here.  I made a mistake.  In real the root has children.

My problem here is the for-each statement

<xsl:for-each select="root/TEXT">

Because root has a namespace:

<root xmlns="http://www.foo.com";>

So I have to make my for-each element to understand that the "root" with the
following namespace has a "TEXT" tag.  But I don't know yet how...

Thanks for the references, I will have a look and hopefully find something.
That should be straight forward...

Thanks
Houman